Triple Point is our cold brew focused blend. It's based on Athena, our house espresso, with chicory blended in to add a classic New Orleans twist. Expect deep silky chocolate that is great straight but shines with a little milk of your choice. Our recommended recipe yields a concentrate that can be be used to make hot or cold drinks, including lattes at home!
We recommend using a 1:5 ratio by weight. Break that down to 1 part Triple Point blend, 1 part boiling water, 1 part ice, and 3 parts cold water.
- Place grounds in a stainless or heat resistant glass vessel
- Pour boiling water over grounds and stir to combine
- Let sit for 1-2 minutes
- Add ice and stir to chill
- Add cool water, cover, and place in the fridge overnight
- Filter and store in the fridge for up to a week.
Ingredients: Arabica Coffee, Roasted Chicory Root